The library provides many children with their first chance to use and enjoy a library. The school library is a welcoming place for study and reading. The school library is to support the students and teachers by providing access to current, adequate and appropriate information resources. It is also to ensure that all the students, teachers and staff are effectively using the ideas and information. The library encourages the love of reading and development of student’s independent learning skills.
General Information about library
Tiny Scholars school library has printed material like Books, magazines Etc. There are plenty of books, encyclopedias, picture books, activity books, dictionaries. The library has books on literature in Hindi and English. We have around 2850 books in our library for varied age groups.
- There is seating capacity of 100 children in the library.
- Students from 3rd to 12th standard visit the library. They refer books and participate in library activities.
- The interior of the library have been designed with a view of making it modern and student friendly.
- The library follows an open access system. The books are classified and shelved according to the Dewey decimal classification.
- The school has subscribed to 15 Magazines and 5 News papers.