Choosing a field of study that is not really suited to the students interests or skills could prove disastrous. And that’s where career guidance comes in. Career guidance helps students discover their true potential and interest in various subjects in order to help them choose the right career.
The ultimate aim of `Career guidance’ program is to promote career education and create awareness among the student community, there by bridging the gap between school and the world of work.
We regularly organize Career guidance programs for Class X and XII students who are in a dilemma to decide on a profession. Our program elaborates the career opportunities and guides them in choosing a right career path.
Following topics are covered in the career guidance program:
- The importance of choosing a career
- The common reasons behind choosing a career
- Internal and External Factors to be considered for choosing a career
- Steps involved in choosing a career
- Current Educational system and available courses
- Educational courses available in J&K and Other States
- How to get information about the courses?
- What should the students do?
- How to prepare for examinations?