- Science and Mathematics Labs
- Computer Lab
- Special Coaching
- Fine Arts and Music
- Career Guidance
In a world filled with career choices ranging from medicine to mass communications, engineering to event management, marine biology to information technology, the confusion teenagers face over which career to pick is understandable. A large number of students continue to choose a career based merely on the fact that their friends are doing the same thing or because their parents told them to do so. This, however, may not be the best way to go about it.
Choosing a field of study that is not really suited to the students interests or skills could prove disastrous. And that’s where career guidance comes in. Career guidance helps students discover their true potential and interest in various subjects in order to help them choose the right career.
The ultimate aim of `Career guidance’ program is to promote career education and create awareness among the student community, there by bridging the gap between school and the world of work.
We regularly organize Career guidance programs for Class X and XII students who are in a dilemma to decide on a profession. Our program elaborates the career opportunities and guides them in choosing a right career path.
Following topics are covered in the career guidance program:
- The importance of choosing a career
- The common reasons behind choosing a career
- Internal and External Factors to be considered for choosing a career
- Steps involved in choosing a career
- Current Educational system and available courses
- Educational courses available in J&K and Other States
- How to get information about the courses?
- What should the students do?
- How to prepare for examinations?
Fine Arts and Music
The School has a trained and experienced visitor Dance teacher. Under his guidance the students enthusiastically participate in various Intra and inter school competitions are held every year. The school students have participated in inter-school competitions like group singing, group dances and won many prizes.
The library provides many children with their first chance to use and enjoy a library. The school library is a welcoming place for study and reading. The school library is to support the students and teachers by providing access to current, adequate and appropriate information resources. It is also to ensure that all the students, teachers and staff are effectively using the ideas and information. The library encourages the love of reading and development of student’s independent learning skills.
General Information about library
Tiny Scholars school library has printed material like Books, magazines Etc. There are plenty of books, encyclopedias, picture books, activity books, dictionaries. The library has books on literature in Hindi and English. We have around 2850 books in our library for varied age groups.
- There is seating capacity of 100 children in the library.
- Students from 3rd to 12th standard visit the library. They refer books and participate in library activities.
- The interior of the library have been designed with a view of making it modern and student friendly.
- The library follows an open access system. The books are classified and shelved according to the Dewey decimal classification.
- The school has subscribed to 15 Magazines and 5 News papers.