Preparing children for excellence in life…..
To create global citizens and leaders from tomorrow through traditional values of love, empathy, discipline and respect – 21st century citizens who think globally and act locally.
Our mission is to create thoughtful leaders through holistic education and lifelong learning. Established Schools and Educational institutions are those where learning is fun and a sense of belongingness is created. We encourage teachers in school to replicate stress-free learning. Create an ethical society through integrated value education.
The school aims at dispelling the darkness of ignorance by promoting the growth of integrated personality of the students through character formation, providing them a sound, moral, intellectual, aesthetic and eco friendly education which will help them to be more tolerant, compassionate, forgiving, nature loving and concerned towards the humanity and specially the less privileged. We will achieve 100% literacy in the neighbourhood in the coming five years by involving the students through regular visits to the slums, orphanages and jails and organizing literacy drive programmes.
5 reasons why Tiny Scholars family is where you belong:
Whole -Education – Tiny Scholars believes that skill development is essential for the holistic development of the students. Arts, crafts, music, dance, drama and sports are given as much importance as academics which help the students to prepare for life. Tiny Scholars School is the only school that reports Whole Education, placing it at par with academics.
Leadership Curriculum – The main agenda of the leadership curriculum at Tiny Scholars is connecting the student to the society, to the environment and most importantly to their self. The Leadership Curriculum, unique to Indus, allows for students to set skill-based goals in several areas.
The Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) – Tiny Scholars is one of the few schools that follow an open-door communication policy with parents as they are the partners in the child’s education. To facilitate this, the school has a Parental Advisory Committee [PAC] which was formed to give parents a platform to share feedback that they have on any aspect of school life.
Campus –The wide-spread green campus includes all the facilities to cater to an internationally designed curriculum for learning and personality development. The school campus comprises of smart classrooms, activity rooms, art and music room, libraries, spacious playing and athletic fields, sprawling gardens and playgrounds to ensure a holistic growth
Ethics and Rules
- No student should absent herself from the classes without obtaining permission from the class teacher. Incase prior permission is not obtained the leave letter should be submitted the next day. Fine would be levied on the student who failed to submit the leave letter.
- For medical leave, the student should submit the leave letter along with medical certificate. In the case of prolonged illness the class teacher should be informed about the status of illness and extension of leave request on a weekly basis.
- Permission can be obtained from the respective subject teacher in case the absence is limited to that period. If the absence is beyond one period, permission from the class teacher should be obtained.
- School office should be intimated immediately about the change of address.
Conduct and Discipline:
- Students should wear appropriate uniform while coming to the school.
- The students should pay respects to the teachers and management, whenever they meet them for the first time during any day.
- The Hand book should be brought to the school daily.
- It is wrong to roam about during the class timings.
- When the bell rings, students should go to their class rooms and sit in their respective places allotted to them by the class teacher.
- It is wrong to chat in groups in the corridor during the school hours.
- When a teacher enters the class room, all students should stand up and pay respects. The students should sit only after the teacher has taken her seat. The students should again stand up when the teacher leaves the class and sit back after she had left the class room.
- The students should move orderly from one class room to another under the leadership of the class leader.
- It is the social duty of the students to keep their class rooms, and the school clean. Desecration on the school walls, throwing paper waste on the floor, damaging school furniture, rearranging school furniture, spitting in the school premises etc. are considered ill disciplined acts and should be avoided. Those who do not follow this will be punished.
- While a lesson is being taught, not listening to it or talking or doing other acts that are not related to that lesson will amount to an act of indiscipline.
- It is the duty and responsibility of every student to be silent and follow discipline while attending the school prayer. When the National Anthem is being sung, students should respectfully stand without movements. When guests visit the school, students should wait for them to leave the school and then disperse orderly in a line.
- Students bringing their own lunch should not leave the waste in the corridor but should dispose the wastes in the dustbins meant for this purpose.
- In situations not specifically mentioned above, students should conduct themselves in such a manner that their own pride and school’s respect is not tarnished in any manner.
- It is expected that the students take care of their books and note books properly and carefully. The students should bring books and note books according to the time table.
- Models, pictures, sport equipment, lab equipment etc., should not be damaged. Student responsible for the damage of school property should restore the same using their own money.
- Students should not leave the school premises during the school hours or during small breaks without the permission of the Principal.
- When the student or any of her family members is infected with contagious or commutable diseases, the same should be informed to the school and permission for leave obtained.
- Every student is expected to participate in a minimum of one external function.
Note to Parents:
- Parents/Guardians are requested to cooperate with the school authorities to ensure discipline and conduct among the students. Parents are also requested to check if their wards are studying their daily lessons and make sure that the children participate in the school activities actively and enthusiastically.
- It is best that the parents/guardians read and take note of the notices from the school and append their signature and send them through the students.
- It is requested that the parents/guardians read, sign and send examination and other notifications immediately without delay.
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed to meet their children or their class teachers without prior permission from Principal during the school hours.
- Complains, if any, can be informed to Principal rather than to the class teachers.
- Parents/Guardians are welcomed to meet Principal or Chairperson with prior permission during the school hours. Parents/Guardians are requested not to take away or disturb their wards during the school hours.
- Parents are requested not to send students wearing expensive jewelry. They are also requested not to give money to the students for eating outside food.
- The school is not responsible for loss of money or any other things that the students bring to the school.
- Parents are requested to sign and also ensure that their children do their daily homework.
- Parents are requested to send their children on time to the school.
Apart from interacting with the parents through the Students Hand book, the school also has regular Parents – Teachers meeting. Suggestions that are discussed during such meetings are analyzed and implemented.